quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2014

Quoting.

A Letter To My Future Wife

Hi, love.

I don’t want to alarm you, but Pinterest is probably ruining our lives. It is raising our expectations and making us less content in general.
(...)
None of this stuff is real. We’re trying to achieve make-believe. It’s akin to aspiring to buy a flying umbrella like in Mary Poppins. Though, I think we both can agree, that would be pretty dope.
No one seems content enough anymore. Even those who try to tell us they are SO HAPPY, really seem to be working hard to convince us.

Or to convince someone else.

I don’t know when it happened, but being comfortable has somehow become a bad thing.

People will tell you now that you should be pushing always. ALWAYS. They tell you that you should be trying to add extra hours to your day.

I disagree.

(Continua aqui.)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário